Ok, it looks like a trailer build is back on!
Amongst a massive trade and ending up with just shy of 3 pallets of Hummer wheels I also ended up with a 1992 M116A3 flatbed utility trailer. when the trailer was first offered i thought I should see what the wife thinks. I talked with her and showed her some pics and she said "yep, let's get it" so here it is.
In many ways I will miss the first one I built because I built that from scratch with my own two hands. This one has its benefits though.
1. its mostly built first off.
2. It has the 8x6.5 8 lug bolt pattern that will be the same as the Mules once i do the axle swap.
3. It has function parking brakes
4. it was the same track width as the Mule.
5. its already wired just have to change bulbs to 12V
6. it already has proper size fenders.
Right now I have no exact plans to share. I have officially created way too many projects so this one may get put to the side for a while.
Edited by pma4x4, 04 December 2013 - 07:52 PM.