• Name:Jeff
  • LocationOttawa
  • Truck(s):Chevrolet Colorado regular cab 4x4

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:28 PM

Wanna know how to cheat?
Studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta 7 Tires
Seriously. These tires are incredible for ice and snow driving. I am blowing off the doors of people who think I am an insane driver on some pretty cruddy roads at the full speed limit (or above shhhh!). They roll their eyes thinking I am in 4wd, ignorant and depending on my Stabilitrak to save me. Nope. I'm in 2wd. And at full throttle passing you on the right. With my traction control turned off. Without spinning a tire. They are that awesome. In 4wd I am unstoppable!

Jealous of being able to run studded tires! Stupid Ontario laws....

2006 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 4x4 Z71
Mods: Hi/Low beam mod, WOLO Bad Boy Air horn, TB crank (level), K&N filter, Home Made Resonator Delete, SuperSparkz, Stubby Antenna, Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover, Ultra 5150 15x8 wheels w/ 3.75 backspace, Corvette Intermediate Servo, Billet overdrive servo, Custom front recovery bar with hitch, Billet Black Bowtie, Line-x Spray in Bedliner, Pro Comp AAL 
Future Mods: 2 Inch shackle along with Tb crank, Custom skid plates, Custom Rock sliders, E-fan
9EA570AE-B40E-4306-9393-7C84BC411697-235

#17 OFFLINE   noJeepshere

noJeepshere

Driver of Trains

• Premium Member
  • 2,230 posts
    • Time Online: 42d 16h 48m 50s
GMC Guru
  • Name:Riley Nelson
  • LocationCity of Sand, Ootah
Garage View Garage

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

I always tel people i keep it in 2nd @ 8-9k rpms. Amazing the amount of people think i actually do that!!

I can believe that people are stupid enough to believe that.

th_DSCN2654_zpsf0f662f9.jpg

Find your convictions and stick to them, for it is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for who you aren't.

1999 GMC Yukon
350, 4l60e,NP 246, ORD 47"Solid Axle Swap, 2" lift springs, Ford High Pinion Dana 60 Front, ORD Crossover steering, ORD shackle flip, 67" GM 14BFF Gov-lock Rear with factory discs, 4.56 gears, 295/70-17 Hankook Dynapro tires.

I drive this: :train:

#18 OFFLINE   bushcoat

bushcoat

Trucking with Jesus

• Premium Member
  • 3,517 posts
    • Time Online: 81d 49m 35s
Hail The Almighty!
  • Name:Adam
  • Locationup north
  • Truck(s):07 Classic 1500hd Silverado 2wd.
    02 2500 4x4 6.6L TD

Awards Bar:
Users Awards

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:00 PM

Wanna know how to cheat?
Studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta 7 Tires
Seriously. These tires are incredible for ice and snow driving. I am blowing off the doors of people who think I am an insane driver on some pretty cruddy roads at the full speed limit (or above shhhh!). They roll their eyes thinking I am in 4wd, ignorant and depending on my Stabilitrak to save me. Nope. I'm in 2wd. And at full throttle passing you on the right. With my traction control turned off. Without spinning a tire. They are that awesome. In 4wd I am unstoppable!

Jealous of being able to run studded tires! Stupid Ontario laws....

stupid "southern ontario" laws actually. i was pissed when i went to change my address to ottawa, and had to pay for my new validation sticker. back home i was paying $37 a year but understood it was going up to $45 this year. o well, that stuff happens. money grab grouping eastern ontario in with southern ontario. well when i got to the desk (after almost an hour in line) and the old crippled immigrant woman who could barely speak english told me it was $90 a year for my truck but i would first need to run around to find a $40 emission test, then come back and wait in line again, guess how happy i was? i also rambled off a couple sentences to her in french thinking that would be easier for her but i just got the deer in the headlights look. so then i get some studdable tires, go online to see where i can get them studded, well sorry they arent allowed here LOL.... $1000 fine. but move to a place like renfrew for example, or any other "northern ontario" place and your registration ishalf the price, no e test, and run studded tires all you want. i was reading the other day how the ottawa region has the second highest amount of freezing rain in all of canada, second to p.e.i..... dont know why anyone would want studded tires here.

2015 Sierra K1500 SLE Crew 6.5' bed, bronze alloy metallic, Cocoa/dune. Weathertech floor liners, Mexican blanket seat covers, Rugged hard tonneau, Iron cross HD steps, 265/70R17 Red label General Grabbers on 17x8 level 8 mk6 bronze, 235/80R17 Firestone Winterforce on stock alloys.

2007 Silverado C1500HD, Huskyliners floor liners, Lightforce XGT240s and KC hilites, homemade rear bumper, 235/85R16

2002 Sierra K2500HD, lb7 duramax, Red tops, 2" bodylift, 285/70R17 Wranglers, GMT900 LTZ alloys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users